Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

EDLD 5363: Web Conference Reflection: Week 5

Today, I attended my third live web conference, and I felt more comfortable participating and asking more questions than the two previous times. I had the opportunity to ask Dr. Abernathy questions that contributed to the completion of week 5 final project. I felt that participating in this week’s web conference was very beneficial, because I was really confused as to what needed to be turned in for week 4 and what things could and could not be included in our video project. Dr. Abernathy was very helpful in providing me with a clear understanding of everything that needed to be done in order to complete the course successfully. She also answered some questions about future courses and some of the requirements for each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment