Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

EDLD 5363: Week 1 Reflection

This week’s assignment was a challenge, not only because it was during Thanksgiving break, but also because I had to really look into my life in order to write and create a personal script and video. I was amazed at how much I learned from all the readings and some online video tutorials, on how to write the perfect script, then convert the script into a video. I feel that I learned so much, from Lambert, Joe. Digital Storytelling Cookbook 2010, all of his suggestions for the “Self-Interview” and all the suggested questions for interviewing someone, were very useful during the writing process. I have to be honest, this was the first time that I would create a personal video, and I just didn’t know how much was enough detail (I’m not sure if I over did it or if I was still lacking more information). While I was working on this assignment, I couldn’t help but think of so many ways that I could use this with my 3rd grade students; I can’t wait to teach them this activity and let their imagination and creativity take over. I can just imagine what they will develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment